Cajun Prawn Bites.
You can cook Cajun Prawn Bites using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Prawn Bites
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 14 of prawns peeled and prepped.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Cajun Prawn Bites instructions
- Cut the cucumber into 14 rings and lay out on a serving platter Place a drizzle of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add the prawns, Cajun seasoning and garlic Cook for 3 minutes or until the prawns are done Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mash the avocados with the lime juice and season to taste Spread the mashed avocado onto the cucumber slices Top with a Cajun seasoned prawn.