You can cook Shrimp Couscous using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Couscous
- You need 100 g of couscous.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 5 of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of small tomato, diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of English parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 5 leaves of sage, finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
Shrimp Couscous instructions
- Head, devein, and peel the shrimp, combine the head and shell with 150ml of water and bring to a boil. Save the shrimp meat for later. Once boiling, add salt and remove the broth..
- Combine the shrimp broth and the couscous in a container and cover until absorbed, around 15 minutes..
- Cut the shrimp meat into roughly 1.5cm cuts, and add to a frying pan with olive oil and onion and cook on medium heat, until shrimp changes colour..
- Combine the parsley, sage, tomato, couscous, shrimp and onion into a bowl and mix. Add pepper to taste..