Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup.
You can cook Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup
- Prepare of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- It’s of Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of lemongrass, beaten up (lol).
- Prepare of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of seafood broth (or chicken broth works).
- Prepare of shrimp (I just used a whole bag lol).
- You need of Shanghai bok choy.
- You need of carrot, shredded or match sticks.
- Prepare of fresh green beans, cut and split in half.
- Prepare of Rice noodles (as much as you like).
- It’s of Bowl In the.
- You need of Hoisin.
- You need of Sriracha.
- You need of Fresh lime,.
Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients to create a "solution" and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, lemongrass and thai basil cook for 2 min then add your solution mixture and mix to combine..
- Add your broth and bring to boil with the shrimp and green beans (as they take longer). Once everything has boiled for 3 min or so, add your other veggies to the pot and cook for about 5-8 min.
- Add your noodles to the pot and bring up to a boil again or until noodles are tender and serve! "Dress" your soup up with hoisin, lime and sriracha as desired (optional) Yup, that easy!!!!.
- TIP: If you and/fam are eating this all in one night then follow above. If you are planning on having left overs, I suggest cooking noodles separately and adding them to the bowl and ladle the soup onto the noodles in the bowl to prevent mushy noodles..