My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙.
You can have My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion diced.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- You need 4 of heaped tbls Maykway Curry Powder.
- It’s 2 Pints of Boiling water.
- It’s 300 g of Large Prawns not king size (I used Cooked).
- Prepare 4 of Enough Rice for.
My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 step by step
- Melt the butter then fry onions until opaque in colour then add the chicken fry for 1 minute.
- Next add 4 tbls heaped of the maykway curry sauce powder to the chicken and onions and fry for a few minutes you may need to add a little more butter to it. Keep stirring it around. About 2 minutes..
- Next add 1 pint of the 2 pints of boiling water and stir keep stirring as it boils it thickens so you can add another 1/2 pint of boiling water to thin it. If it's still too thick add a little more boiling water..
- Then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Boil the rice ready.
- Next add the cooked prawns bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes stirring often..
- Serve Hot on a bed of Rice..