Fried scallop and kani mayo don. Just a random idea I had and also an experimentation: kani mayo on a bed of rice with deep fried scallops on top. There are other ways to batter and fry the scallops too (e.g. flour egg and breadcrumb) if you prefer. Make the spicy mayo by combining the mayonnaise, chili paste, lime juice, and chopped cilantro.
Batter-fried shrimp, scallops, fish, kani stick and assorted vegetables. Grilled fresh water eel served with tamago, Japanese pickles, rice and sweet eel sauce. Dried Scallop and Egg White Fried Rice (瑤柱蛋白炒飯) – Popular Chinese Restaurant Dish If you're like me and order this dish at every Chinese restaurant that. You can have Fried scallop and kani mayo don using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried scallop and kani mayo don
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Kani Mayo.
- It’s 125 g of Crabsticks.
- It’s of Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie brand).
- Prepare of (opt) 1 tbsp sesame seed oil.
- It’s of (opt) 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce.
- It’s of (opt) 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- It’s of Coarse black pepper.
- You need of Fried scallops.
- You need Handful of scallops, salted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of flour (or a mixture of plain, rice and corn flour).
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Deep-fried prawn and egg on rice. Shrimp, kani, avocado, and cream cheese. Deep-fried drizzled with spicy mayo and eel sauce. California roll with spicy cooked scallop and kani on top.
Fried scallop and kani mayo don step by step
- To cook rice: Wash the rice till water is clear then cook it with the water level 1 inch above the rice..
- Boil some water with 1 tbsp of salt sprinkled in, cook the crabsticks for 5 min. Drain the water..
- Shred the crabsticks with a fork..
- This is optional: mix the shredded crab with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Compulsory: Add 2 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise (or just drizzle it all over) and mix..
- Dry and salt the scallops for a while before soaking in buttermilk for a few min..
- Mix flour, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dredge the scallops in the flour mixture till fully covered. You can pour the scallops into a colander to separate from the flour..
- Fry the scallops in oil over medium heat for about 3min or golden brown..
- Fill a bowl with the cooked rice, drizzle with mayo, spread a layor of the kani mayo, sprinkle lemon pepper (or coarse black pepper), add the fried scallops on top. Makes 2 bowls..
Deep-fried egg and crab meat with mayonnaise. Sushi set were delicious and worthy. However the unagi don portion was not big as compared to its price,and there were room for improvement for it taste. Deep-fried cream cheese, avocado, crab salad, and shrimp. Tempura asparagus, cream cheese, spicy mayo, and crunchy.