Pesto Noodle Salad. If you're wary of kelp noodles, this recipe is a great place to start. They have almost no flavor, which really lets the pesto shine here. And they have a pleasant chewy texture that, along with the fresh.
It's the perfect dish for Spring. We sat on the back deck and ate ours, savouring every mouthful! This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! You can cook Pesto Noodle Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Noodle Salad
- You need of The Pesto.
- You need 6-8 cups of fresh garden basil leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of fresh garden kale.
- You need 4-6 leaves of fresh garden sage leaves.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of fresh garden thyme.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pistachios salted, shelled.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of freshly grated asiago.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 package of whole wheat organic linguine noodles.
- Prepare 8-10 cups of water.
- Prepare of Salt&Oil.
- You need of Fresh lemon juice.
It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. Salad greens and zucchini noodles are tossed with a creamy, nutty and protein-rich pesto. Pistachios stand in for pine nuts (which are typically used to make pesto) and contain less fat. The flavoful homemade Arugula Pesto featured in this recipe comes together in a flash, but you can definitely substitute in a couple tablespoons of your favorite.
Pesto Noodle Salad instructions
- Boil the water on a stove. Add a pinch of salt and a little olive oil. Let simmer. Add noodles..
- In a food processor mix the basil, kale, herbs, pistachios and garlic with the olive oil. Let mix until smooth but still hearty. Add the cheeses. Salt to taste. Stir with spoon..
- When noodles are ready remove from water and strain in colander. Let cool slightly. Transfer into a bowl or container..
- Add pesto sauce to the noodles. Make sure it’s poured evenly over the noodles. Spritz with fresh lemon juice..
Pesto zucchini noodles can now be enjoyed by all, regardless of the culinary equipment (or lack thereof) in their kitchen. Soba Noodle and Vegetable Salad with Soy Balsamic Vinaigrette. If you find the idea of sprinkling imitation crab meat on your salad a little too funky, feel free to use cooked shrimp or skip it altogether. Rice stick noodles, Asian pesto, pepper strips and shrimp. Asian Zucchini Noodle Salad here on Simply Recipes.