Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta. Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe: Smoky grilled chicken is tossed with rich and creamy Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. One of Olive Garden's most popular dishes is their grilled chicken and Alfredo sauce.
Be the first to review this recipe. Heat countertop grill to high while rubbing chicken breast lightly with olive oil and sprinkle them with preferred season salt. chicken fettuccine alfredo-. This creamy chicken alfredo sauce is what put me on this journey. You can have Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ziti.
- It’s 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast, about 3/4 pound each.
- You need 1/2 pints of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
I still find it one of my favorite recipes to make. How to make Olive Garden Grilled Chicken and Alfredo Sauce. If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. Simple is getting just the ingredients you want to satisfy your Alfredo craving and nothing artificial.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta step by step
- Grill chicken until done..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Boil pasta until al dente..
- In a saucepan, add butter, cream, and egg yolks..
- Heat on medium until blended..
- Add cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until creamy..
- Drain water from pasta and add sauce..
- Add chicken and mix..
- Heat for 1 to 2 more minutes and serve..
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to Chicken Alfredo is so rich, we rarely serve more than some roasted broccoli or a light salad on the. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Grilled chicken breast, bursting with lemon flavor, served with creamy Alfredo sauce. But it's all okay with a plate of lemon grilled chicken Alfredo in front of you.