Egg and anchovy salad. Gubbröra is one of Swedish famous dishes. This Swedish egg-anchovy sandwich is easy to make and called Gubbröra means Old Man's Mix. This is a nice dish for lunch on a hot summer's day with, maybe, a chilled soup to start with.
Just before preparing salad, taste vinaigrette again and adjust seasoning as needed. Cut the bottoms off of endives and discard any withered outer leaves. Toss gently, then distribute among six to eight plates. You can have Egg and anchovy salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg and anchovy salad
- It’s 6 of large boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of thin baby marrow, cut.
- You need 1/2 punnet of Italian parsley (to serve).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare of To taste, salt and white pepper.
- You need of Small can of filleted anchovies.
- You need 1 handful of chopped green/spring onion.
Mix together the butter, mustard and quark until smooth. Egg and Anchovy Salad is a simply delicious recipe. Place greens in a bowl, pour on dressing, and mix lightly. Scatter the egg and anchovies over it and mix again.
Egg and anchovy salad instructions
- In a pan, fry all the vegetables until hard but cooked..
- Cut all the boiled eggs.
- To plate: add the spinach, the cooked vegetables, top off with spring onion, egg, anchovies and Italian parsley. This salad doesn't need any further seasoning or dressing..
To assemble, top each crostini with the onion, followed by the egg salad and a piece of anchovy. Rick Stein explores the edible delicacies and delights found in Spain's diverse regions. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Escarole Salad with Chopped Egg and Anchovy Vinaigrette. Salad of peppers, anchovies and hard-boiled eggs (salade collioure).