🍤🍞Sesame Prawn🍞🍤 Toast.
You can have 🍤🍞Sesame Prawn🍞🍤 Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍤🍞Sesame Prawn🍞🍤 Toast
- You need 4 slices of white bread,crusts off & cut into 16 triangles.
- It’s 190 g of raw king prawns, shells off.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, finely diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt.
- It’s 2 pinches of ground white pepper.
- It’s 3 of – 4 tblsp sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for frying.
🍤🍞Sesame Prawn🍞🍤 Toast instructions
- Blitz together the prawns, egg white, ginger, soy sauce, salt and white pepper in a food processor until you have a bitty paste..
- Spread the prawn paste mixture evenly over the 16 bread triangles, aiming for a layer of paste that is 3-4mm thick. Generously pat a layer of sesame seeds onto the prawn toasts..
- Heat 1 – 2 cm of vegetable oil in a medium-sized saucepan. Test that it is ready for frying by dipping in a piece of crust from the bread – it should sizzle and bubble but not turn brown immediately..
- In batches, fry the sesame toasts. Lower them into the oil prawn-side down for 1-2 minutes, then flip and fry for a further 1-2 minutes until the bread is golden and crispy. Remove onto kitchen paper or a cooling rack, then serve immediately while still hot and crunchy..