Rilakkuma Omurice Omelet Rice.
You can have Rilakkuma Omurice Omelet Rice using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rilakkuma Omurice Omelet Rice
- It’s 1/2 cup of Long grain Rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mixed vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 of Clove.
- You need 1 of small piece of star anise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need of To Decorate and Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of Star anise.
- It’s 3 slices of Baby carrot.
Rilakkuma Omurice Omelet Rice step by step
- Heat 1.5 tablespoon butter in a pressure cooker..
- Add slightly crushed peppercorns, cloves and star anise and saute it, and add garlic and saute it..
- Now add finely chopped veggies and saute it. [ I used carrots, cabbages, cauliflower and green peas.].
- Put the washed long grain rice and lightly roast it. Adjust salt and add water..
- Pressure cook it for 4 whistles or until done. the rice should be really soft..
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, milk and whisk until well combined..
- Grease a frying pan with oil, pour half of the egg mixture and cook covered on medium low heat. We don't want the omelet to be too hard. when one side is done flip it and cook the other side. Repeat this process with the remaining egg mixture, so that we will have two omelets..
- Assembling : Fold one omelet in a rectangle shape [ like a pillow] cut off the edges and place it on the serving dish..
- Shape the cooked rice like the head, ears,hands and torso of the bear as shown in the below picture..
- Place the second omelet over the body of the bear like a blanket..
- Make the bear eyes with pepper corns, nose and ears with carrots and hair clip with star anise and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve it with roasted Paneer and veggie salad..
- Tips: Design the omelet according to your creativity. Adding spinach puree or beet juice will give the omelet attractive colors..