Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! How To Make Chicken Alfredo In A Crock Pot/Slow Cooker.
It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. DIRECTIONS Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot. Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup. You can have Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- You need of Lowrys Season Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- Prepare 1 of Pasta.
- You need 3 cup of 2% Milk.
How about this easy, flavor packed Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe served with pasta?!? This Comfort Food Dinner is nothing short of So grab your Crock Pot and these easy ingredients. It's time to enjoy some classic comfort food for dinner tonight… and you won't believe how easy it's going. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore = Easy Dinner Win. Filed Under: Main Course, Recipes, Slow Cooker. How about today I share another easy peasy and delicious dinner recipe to add to your dinner menu rotation? Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*.