Restaurant Style Taco Salad Bowls.
You can have Restaurant Style Taco Salad Bowls using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Restaurant Style Taco Salad Bowls
- Prepare of taco salad.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of favorite salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 4 each of 8 inch flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream for garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of guacamole for garnish.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of canola cooking spray.
- You need 1 small of adorable assistant (optional).
- You need 1 of muffin tin.
Restaurant Style Taco Salad Bowls instructions
- Break apart ground beef into large skillet..
- Barely cover ground beef with water..
- Add garlic, onion powder, and salsa to beef and mix well..
- Bring water to boil over high then reduce heat to med. low heat..
- Chop and stir beef frequently. Cook for 45 minutes..
- Kiss adorable assistant, and give pacifier to encourage "quiet time"..
- Drain water off beef and follow directions on the back of taco seasoning envelope. Set beef aside..
- Preheat oven to 375. Take softened flour tortillas and spray both sides with canola cooking spray. Place into upside down muffin tin like so..
- Bake for ten minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven and place onto plates..
- Replug adorable assistant..
- Layer taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole into bowls. Serve immediately..
- Congratulate adorable assistant on a job well done!.