Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch. Italian-style omelets for stove top or oven. Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This Italian-inspired Easter frittata made with sausage, salami, mozzarella cheese, and ricotta cheese is a tasty and rich dish to serve at holiday brunch.
Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This amazing zucchini frittata looks and tastes amazing, and it's just so quick and easy to make! Eggs, zucchini, and Gouda cheese make keto look good. You can cook Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of big White/Yellow onions.
- You need Handful of baby spinach.
- It’s 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
Serving Frittatas for Breakfast or Dinner. One frittata makes plenty for four to six people with a side salad or other steamed vegetable, and more Frittatas are everything to love about a quiche without the fuss of a crust. A simple whisk of eggs and dairy poured over sautéed veggies (and/or meat) and. The egg and vegetable medley in this simple frittata is divine.
Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch instructions
- In bowl whisk 5 eggs,salt,chilli flakes,pepper untill everything is well mixed..
- Heat either a cast iron pan or a non-stick skillet pan over medium. Add olive oil and saute onions and spinach for a minute and pour the beaten eggs to it..
- Capsicum, Broccoli or any other veggies can be added. I have used what I had handy..
- When it's half cooked add feta cheese and halved cherry tomatoes. Cover it with lid and over medium flame for about 10 mins..
- The same can be done by baking as well. By heating oven to 400 degree and bake the eggs for 10 to 15 mins. I made the frittata in stove top..
- Enjoy the simple yet delicious egg frittata,which can be served hot with brown bread or any other bread of your choice..
The eggs are soft and creamy. All the veggies pair well together and the Italian seasoning packs a punch of flavor. Quick and easy, this frittata is great for breakfast, brunch or even dinner. Find healthy, delicious frittata recipes including cheese, bacon and ham and vegetable frittatas. Healthier Recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.