Egg Sandwich and Masala Tea (Classic breakfast from Indian Coffee House Kolkata). Today I'm making Coffee House Style Egg Sandwich recipe. This recipe is very tasty and easy to make. These light and airy egg sandwiches à la Calcutta Coffee House make the perfect snack to accompany an evening cup of tea or coffee.
To please myself, I covered up my blanket and rolled over. When I finally woke up, I realized that I need to cook before I rush to office". Costa coffee is a coffeehouse company chain with various outlets all over India. You can cook Egg Sandwich and Masala Tea (Classic breakfast from Indian Coffee House Kolkata) using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Sandwich and Masala Tea (Classic breakfast from Indian Coffee House Kolkata)
- It’s of For Egg Sandwich:.
- It’s 6 of fresh slices of bread with edges discarded.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tb of freshly crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tb of butter at room temperature.
- It’s of For Masala Tea/ Doodh Cha:(2 servings).
- You need 1 cup of plain milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of green cardamom pods coarsely pounded.
- You need 1 piece of clove.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger deskined and slightly crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tb of plain tea leaves.
Some of their dishes include smoked chicken & cheese sandwich, paneer tikka sandwich, Bombay style sandwich, paneer wrap, spicy chicken wrap, almond and butter croissant, caffee latte, mocha, corto, masala tea. For an Indian inspired weekend breakfast, try serving this masala omelette with some warm parathas and a pot of chai. Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, spinach and spices to the mix and stir well to combine.
Egg Sandwich and Masala Tea (Classic breakfast from Indian Coffee House Kolkata) step by step
- Egg Sandwich:.
- Deshell the hard boiled eggs once cool and place them on a plate.
- Chop them fine using a sharp knife.
- Add salt to taste and fresh pepper crushed and mix.
- Add butter and combine well and mash slightly using a fork or spoon.
- Place a generous amount of egg mix on one of the bread slices and cover it with another and slice the sandwich if desired..
- Finish the rest of the Sandwiches similarly.
- Doodh Cha:.
- Combine tea leaves, milk and water and bring on a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Once boiled reduce heat and add sugar, ginger,cardamom and clove.
- Stir once with a spoon and let the tea simmer on Low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain the tea after taking off heat and serve hot with egg sandwich.
- Tip: Black Pepper is the only condiment used to flavour the sandwich, hence make sure you use freshly crushed ones.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat and. Classic Deli Egg Sandwich – Long Island, NY (Photo by Doug Young). What is it about Long Island's ubiquitous egg sandwiches that gets folks so Some things just go together. The classic BLT has inspired this breakfast sandwich. Tricia Wheeler, publisher of Edible Columbus and founder of The.