My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘.
You can have My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of red oniin.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of loose Sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Mexican spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated chedder cheese for the top.
- It’s of Extra jalapeno,s for garnish.
My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 step by step
- Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- Add a little olive oil to the frying pan heat up then add the chicken then the red onion and mix in while cooking on medium for 5 minutes..
- Next add the mexican spice mix and stir in. Chop the jalapeno,s add to the mix.
- Add the Sweet corn mix also add the Salsa sauce next the Sour cream..
- .mix all in and then leave to heat up on medium heat. Then pour the mix into a serving dish.
- Next add the grated Cheese all over the top. Finish with some sliced jalapeno,s.