Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers. Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers with cream cheese are a quick, easy, and delicious appetizer! This low-carb, keto appetizer is perfect for sharing at any gathering! I'd like to believe you can tell a lot about a person based on how they consume appetizers.
Scrape out and discard seeds, then arrange peppers on a large rimmed baking sheet. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! You can have Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 small of bag miniature bell peppers.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of Leftover chopped button mushrooms & onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Leftover rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil for drying beef & vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Spray for baking pan.
- Prepare 1 of Egg – beaten (to bind ingredients).
Baby bell peppers are the perfect size for an appetizer plate, and stuffed with creamy feta, fresh herbs, and crunchy pine nuts, they make a great (Peppers can be refrigerated at this point; just cover with plastic wrap and bring to room temperature before baking.) Arrange on a baking sheet; top with. Stuffed baby bell peppers can be prepped in advance with only a few ingredients; they can be served either hot or cold, plus, they come in festive colors appropriate for Thanksgiving or the upcoming holiday season. The real beauty of stuffed peppers is in their versatility. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers step by step
- Take one teaspoon oil & sauté the burger, garlic. Add onion & much room & cup of rice. When everything is heated through set aside to cool.
- When the stuffing ingredients are cooling – cut opened each small pepper & clean the insides.
- Stuff each pepper to the top & place each into a pan which has been sprayed with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Bake the peppers in the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). It's essentially meatloaf stuffed into bell peppers and baked in. Stuffed bell pepper appetizers stuffed with lean Ground Beef, spinach and couscous, topped with cheese. Baby bell peppers stuffed with seasoned ground turkey, cheese, and green onions make a great finger food for any gathering.