Cran-orange pecan salad. DIRECTIONS In a salad bowl, mix together the lettuce, onions, celery, oranges, and parsley. Recipe for Mixed Green Salad with Oranges, Dried Cranberries and Pecans. Dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
Place the lettuce, oranges, pecans, and goat cheese (if using) in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, shallot, oil, salt, and pepper. Add to the salad and toss. You can have Cran-orange pecan salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cran-orange pecan salad
- Prepare 1 of baby romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of bag pecans halved.
- Prepare 2 of mandarin oranges peeled and halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries cut in half.
- It’s 2 oz of blue cheese crumbled.
- It’s 6 piece of bacon cut bite size.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Orange, Blue Cheese, Pecan & Spinach Salad. Part of the series: Spinach Salads. When making an orange, blue cheese, pecan and spinach salad, you're always. Toss oranges, lettuce and pecans in a large salad bowl; set aside.
Cran-orange pecan salad instructions
- Take pecans, oil and brown sugar mix ingredients together in skillet on medium high heat until pecans are candied. Toss all ingredients in a medium serving bowl excluding the lettuce..
- Toss lettuce in and chill. Serve with my cranberry orange chicken and cran-orange vinaigrette..
Combine yogurt and mayonnaise and pour over salad just before serving. Learn how to make Orange-Pecan Mixed Green Salad. Bibb lettuce Iceberg lettuce Glazed pecans Mandarin oranges. Mix egg and sugar and mix with nuts. Melt butter on cookie sheet and spread nuts on sheet.