Jalapeño Lime Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Jalapeño Lime Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Lime Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of Linguine Pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalepeno.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
Jalapeño Lime Chicken Alfredo step by step
- In a large pan melt butter. Add onion and jalapeño and sauté until onion caramelizes. While doing this boil linguine in a separate pot..
- Add chicken to the mixture and let it warm. Not even gonna lie I am cheating and using precooked chicken. (I always have a Costco sized bag in the freezer for recipes like this.) #atleastitsorganic #nojudgements 🙊.
- Reduce to a lower heat and add lime juice. Fresh limes are probably better.. This is what I have. 💁.
- Add cream to the mixture..
- This is where I added the cilantro too .. You can really add whenever but I had some time to kill while waiting for the pasta..
- When your pasta is al dente, drain in the sink in a colander then add to your pot..
- Now add your cup of parm cheese.. Or a pinch more as I did .. Hehe.
- Now serve!.