Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken. with Rice, Bok Choy, & Spicy Gochujang Mayo. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new Pat the chicken dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. Transfer the seasoned chicken to the bowl of seasoned flour and stir to coat.
For this bowl, the ground chicken is quickly browned and broken into crumbles on the stovetop, then mixed with a Thai red curry peanut sauce. Everything from the rice and chicken to the veggies and sauce can be prepped and assembled in advance. How to Make Spicy Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Bowls With your spices, make a dry rub and cover the chicken with it. You can have Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken
- Prepare of Rapeseed oil (or other oil suitable for medium-high temp).
- You need 2-3 cups of cooked brown basmati rice (better if it's a day old).
- It’s 6-8 oz of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion – diced (I used a red onion).
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper – diced.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper – diced.
- Prepare 160 g of baby sugar snap peas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbs of shaoxing rice wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mild chilli powder (adjust to suit your preference).
- You need to taste of Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Cook your chicken in a cast iron pan until cooked through. After your rice is cooked, stir in the beans, corn, and the chicken. Then I like to add a. Salmon and Coconut Rice Bowls with Sriracha HoneyYummly.
Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken instructions
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Add diced onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add peppers. Cook for another 3 mins or so and add the sugar snaps, along with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for 2 mins..
- Add cooked chicken, mix in and cook for a couple of minutes..
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and shaoxing rice wine together in a separate bowl. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add as much of the soy/sesame oil /shaoxing mix as desired and stir to combine..
- Add the rice to the pan with the chicken and vegetables and mix in well. Sprinkle chilli powder and mix. Turn heat to medium..
- In a separate pan, heat some oil and when hot, add one egg. Fry until cooked, with a runny yolk (or however you prefer). When cooked, remove to a plate and repeat with second egg..
- Mix everything together. Taste for additional seasonings and add additional soy/sesame oil/shaoxing rice wine if needed. Spoon into 2 bowls and top each with a fried egg..
See more ideas about Asian recipes This Spicy Shrimp Pho is a twist on the traditional Vietnamese soup made with chicken broth, shrimp, cilantro and lime. Chicken rolls with asian spicy rice and vegetables with soy sauce and chopsticks. Donburi, pork rice bowl with onsen egg and vegetable. Indian Style Butter Chicken Curry and Rice. Spicy tuna donburi, or don, is a Japanese dish where spicy tuna is served atop a bowl of steamed Donburi, or don, refers to a meal where rice is served in a deep bowl and topped with beef, chicken, egg, fish For this spicy tuna donburi recipe, the spiciness of the tuna — the Sriracha chili sauce.