Cold Veggie Pizza.
You can have Cold Veggie Pizza using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Veggie Pizza
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need of broccoli.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- You need 1 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of green onions(to taste).
Cold Veggie Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. While oven is preheating, unroll crescent rolls and lay flat on a baking sheet. Place in the oven once heated..
- Bake until golden brown. Take out and let it cool down..
- While bread is cooking, chop broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, red peppers, and yellow peppers into small pieces. Once chopped mix all ingredients together and set aside..
- Soften cream cheese in bowl. (Microwave for about 30-45 seconds.).
- Add mayonnaise, ranch packet, dry dill weed and garlic powder to cream cheese and mix it all together..
- Once bread is cool. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle veggie mixture on top. And then add the shredded cheese..
- Lastly sprinkle green onion over pizza for color..
- Cover pizza and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set..
- Once set, use pizza cutter to slice in squares and Enjoy!.