Taco Salad. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike! It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is.
Put a twist on conventional taco salad recipe with this quick version using French dressing. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant So here's the very best dressing you can make for taco salad: a mixture of sour cream, salsa, lime juice. How to make the ULTIMATE Taco Salad! You can cook Taco Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- It’s 1 packages of flour tortilla shells,(large or small ones).
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef, chuck or chicken Chunked or shredded for chicken.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce, Shredded.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, dices small pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 can of refried beans, or homemade works great.
- You need 2 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of guacamole (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black beans optional.
This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! Like all salad recipes, this one is great to play with. Swap in the veggies you have on hand or adjust the toppings to make something you really love.
Taco Salad step by step
- On medium heat, brown beef or chicken until fully cooked, breaking beef up until crumbly..
- Heat enough oil to deep fry in deep pot to 350°F..
- Drain the meat and keep warm..
- Mix taco seasoning, water and beef or chicken and mix well and cook until mixture thickens. Set aside and keep warm..
- Take 1 flour tortilla and place in hot oil. With a slotted metal spoon, put down the center of tortilla and hold under oil. This will form the bowl. The sides will rise and while holding down the middle it will form..
- Fry a couple of minutes until browned to your liking..
- Drain cooked shells on cooling rack over paper towels to drain excess oil..
- Put meat in bottom of shell and top with lettuce, tomatoes, refried beans, sour cream and cheese. I like Guacamole in mine. and shredded cheese of your choice. I use the Mexican Taco blend or sharp cheddar..
There's a problem with taco salads. They sound like a good choice if you're watching your calorie intake — hey, it's a salad, right?! — but in fact, they can be one of the worst. When it comes to dinner salads, none are more hearty than taco salad. Load it up with veggies, cheese, and ground beef for an extra satisfying weeknight dinner. Como hacer un TACO salad 🌮 canasta de ensalada con carne 😍.