30 minute stir fry. A great way to load up on vegetables for an easy dinner or make for weekly meal prep. All you need is simple pantry ingredients, one pan, and any vegetables you have on hand! A hearty tempeh stir fry with BIG flavor!
I forgot to top the stir fry with sliced scallions for the pic, but I think you should try not to make that same little mistake. A Beef Stir Fry recipe is essential to every kitchen, and this one is FABULOUS! I am always a bit skeptical of stir-fry recipes as they can be poorly done quite easily, but this one is really tasty. You can cook 30 minute stir fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute stir fry
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large handful of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packet of Pak choi.
- It’s 3 of nests of dry noodles.
- You need of Glug of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Glug of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut spray oil or similar.
There's something on this list for everyone with the Mushroom Tofu Stir-Fry or the Steak, Pepper & Sugar. My posting schedule has been a little off this week, but like any tenured millennial I'm armed. Korean Beef Stir Fry is made all in one pan. No need to make a huge mess in the kitchen and have loads of dishes to do.
30 minute stir fry instructions
- Spray a small wok pan with coconut or other spray oil and heat..
- Roughly chop the chicken thighs and add to the pan when hot. Cook for ten minutes turning when browned..
- Chop the pepper and mushrooms and Pak Choi..
- When chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside. Add a glug of oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add pepper and mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to the pan with the pak Choi on top to cook down..
- Bring a small pan of water to simmer and add the nests of noodles. Simmer for 4 minutes or according to packet instructions..
- Drain noodles. Add noodles and stir fry to a plate. Enjoy..
In my imaginary perfect world, I would cook I love how you used ground beef in this Korean beef stir fry! Packed full of vegetables and tossed in a sweet and savory maple ginger sauce. This reader favorite stir fry makes a delicious and easy weeknight dinner, but also works amazingly well for meal prep. Delicious dinner made in no time! Thank you to Love from MunchkinTime.com for sharing this delicious recipe!