You can have Chinese Bolognese using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Bolognese
- You need of beef mince.
- Prepare of Sharwoods fine egg noodles or similar.
- Prepare of large mushrooms chopped into large slices.
- It’s of few florets of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of large clove garlic finely chopped.
- You need of cornflour.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of seasame oil.
- Prepare of white pepper optional.
Chinese Bolognese step by step
- Fry onions and garlic in little oil.
- Add mince to browned onions and brown.
- Add mushrooms and broccoli.
- Stir sauce ingredients in a mug. Soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster, pepper, cornflour etc. Start with cornflour and stir to smooth paste then fill cup with water. Add this to your pan when mushrooms and brocolli have softened.
- Drop noodles into boiling water stir until loosened. Decant into a sieve and rinse with cold water. Drain excess water. Fry noodles in small batches in alot of very hot oil. Drain to remove excess oil.
- Serve the bolognese over the crispy noodles. Add soy sauce / chilli oil to taste.