Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry.
You can cook Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry
- Prepare 2 tbsps of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of medium pack of beef sirloin, cut into 2” strips.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
- You need 1-2 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 handful of cut broccoli.
- Prepare 3-4 of green/red spring onions.
- Prepare 2 handful of red cabbage.
- Prepare 5-6 of baby corn cut in half.
- You need 2-3 handful of – Pak Choi (roughly half chopped).
- It’s 1 clove of – Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 packet of ready cooked noodle.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet & chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of red chilly for garnish (optional).
Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry step by step
- Lightly oil a pan over low heat, pour beaten eggs on and roll around to spread all over the pan. Turn over when the bottom side done (1-2 minutes) then leave it for about 1 minute for the other side to cook through. Roll the pancake egg on the chopping board finely chopped..
- Put 1 tbsp of mixed sauce and 1 tsp of honey in beef, mix well. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Black sesame seeds in, stir well. Move beef to a plate..
- Put wok back on add 1 tpsp then garlic. Then add broccoli, Bok choi, carrots, spring onion, baby corn, red cabbage (or any prefer vegetables) into the wok and stir well..
- Mix honey, soy, sweet & chilli, oyster sauce in the small bowl stir well and pour in the wok. Stir well for about 2 minutes..
- Add noodle in continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender..
- Add sliced egg, chilli and lime when served and ENJOY..