Oriental Salad with Chicken. This is a salad that even non-cabbage eaters love. It is nice and crunchy with great flavor. I once took it to a potluck in my apartment complex and then Once the ramen noodles have turned a dark golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
It's easy, delicious and tastes like it came straight from the restaurant. This super-healthy oriental chicken salad recipe is packed with hearty protein and crunchy veggies to keep you full up. Great as a lunch-time treat or a light dinner, it's full of delicious oriental flavours including lime, chilli and sesame oil. You can have Oriental Salad with Chicken using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oriental Salad with Chicken
- It’s 6 of -8 cups mixed salad greens.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked chicken(I used leftover fried chicken from the night before).
- You need 1 can of (14oz)mandarin oranges in water drained but reserve 3 tbsp juice..
- You need 1/2 cup of snow peas, trimmed and cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chow mein noodles.
- It’s 6 tbsp of of your favorite sesame oriental dressing mixed with reserved mandarin juice.
Try taking any leftovers to work in a lunchbox for a spicy treat the. Sweet and savory the Copycat Oriental Grilled Chicken Salad From Applebees is made with grilled chicken, crisp Romain lettuce, fresh carrots, crunchy noodles, and served with oriental salad dressing, it's hard to beat this lighter version of this well-known salad. Are you looking for the best grilled. Videos chicken oriental salad. cabbage noodles salad.
Oriental Salad with Chicken step by step
- Add all to a large salad bowl and toss well. Serve!.
Turkish Chicken Doner Kebab with rice. Wok with rice, vegetables, cheese and tofu. My Oriental Chicken Salad is much healthier than from a restaurant because I controlled all the sugar & fat amount. So it makes me feel so much better eating it! 🙂. You can make the dressing and keep in your refrigerator for about a week, and it is delicious not only as a salad dressing but dipping sauce.