Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake. Sharing Delicious Italian Recipes Just Got Easier. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. You can't go wrong with this baked tortellini Alfredo recipe – butter, cream, chicken, pasta, and cheese, cheese, cheese!
Whenever I serve this dish, people always ask for seconds or thirds. You don't even have to boil the pasta before it goes in the oven! Keyword baked tortellini, cheese tortellini recipe, Tortellini Alfredo. You can have Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake
- You need 3 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (14 oz ea).
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked and chopped chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese(reserve 1/2 c for topping!).
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
As the tortellini cooks, prepare the chicken and alfredo sauce. Melt half of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9×13 baking dish and add all tortellini. (No need to cook, add them frozen!!) Next, add chicken evenly..
- Melt butter and add flour. Cook 1 minute on medium. Lower heat and add milk. Whisk on low for 5 minutes and then add remaining ingredients EXCEPT bread crumbs and reserved parm cheese. Cook on a low simmer another 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Pour Alfredo sauce over tortellini and Chicken and mix well. Top with bread crumbs and reserved parmesan cheese. Bake 30-40 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered. Enjoy!!.
This is the BEST, most decadent tasting casserole you'll ever taste. Nobody will even believe it's lower in fat and calories. It's my skinny version of Olive Garden's Chicken Tortellini Alfredo. Mix it all together right in the pan and cover with aluminum foil. While the chicken was baking – I boiled the tortellini.