Vickys Butter Bean Stew with Chorizo and Paprika, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Butter Bean Stew with Chorizo and Paprika, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Butter Bean Stew with Chorizo and Paprika, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 150 grams of chorizo or roasted aubergine/eggplant for vegan option, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh rosemary, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 400 grams of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 800 grams of (2x400g tins) butter beans, drained.
- It’s 230 grams of roasted red peppers, sliced.
Vickys Butter Bean Stew with Chorizo and Paprika, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Fry the chorizo until crispy and brown. No need to oil the pan, it will release it's own grease. If using roasted aubergine ignore this step.
- Remove with a slotted spoon then fry off the onion until translucent in the chorizo grease for around 6 minutes. If using roasted aubergine, fry the onion in some oil.
- Add in the garlic, rosemary and paprika and cook for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes, butter beans and peppers. Half fill the tomato can with water and add it to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until thickened. Add the chorizo or aubergine to warm through and serve spooned over some hot non-dairy 'buttered' toast.