Garlic butter shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice.
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. This easy garlic butter shrimp is succulent shrimp tossed in an easy garlic and lemon sauce. You can have Garlic butter shrimp using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter shrimp
- Prepare of Prawns (500g).
- You need of Garlic minced cloves (5 cloves).
- Prepare of Lemon juice (1/2 lemon).
- You need of Parsley (1 tbsp).
- You need of Butter (4 tbsp).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
The perfect quick dinner or appetizer! Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp. This garlic butter shrimp is one of my go-to recipes when I have to hit the kitchen running.
Garlic butter shrimp step by step
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a pan, over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic cloves and cook until fragrant..
- Fry shrimp and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Cook on both sides, just before it turns pink..
- Add in the remaining butter and lemon juice. Cook, while stirring, until the butter melts and the shrimp have cooked through (do not over cook them). Take off heat..
- Garnish with parsley and serve with some bread..
It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. It has a secret ingredient that makes the What is not to like with this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe! Garlic Butter Shrimp is literally quick and easy to cook. I started by melting the butter in medium heat.