Creamy Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Creamy Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 piece of or 400g chicken breast,cut into cubes.
- You need 1 piece of white onion,sliced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic,chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of freshly,grated parmesan cheese plus extra to serve.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spaghetti or fettucine.
- It’s 1 slice of butter,melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green or black olive,sliced.
- Prepare pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of fresh basil leaves for garnish.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Bring a large pan of salted water to boil. Drop in the pasta all at once and quickly bring the water back to boil, stirring occasionally. (Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.).
- In a large pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Saute garlic and onion for 1 minute then add chicken.cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from pan and set aside..
- Melt the butter in the same pan. Add the cream and bring it to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, then add the olives and Parmesan cheese with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.Add chicken and toss..
- Add basil and cooked pasta all at once and toss until it is well coated in the sauce. Taste the sauce for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary..
- Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese and basil and serve immediately..