Healthy and Refreshing Breakfast made in just 12 minutes ☕️.
You can cook Healthy and Refreshing Breakfast made in just 12 minutes ☕️ using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Refreshing Breakfast made in just 12 minutes ☕️
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of hand of baby spinach & kale.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of black pepper and salt for seasoning.
- You need of olive oil for frying slightly.
Healthy and Refreshing Breakfast made in just 12 minutes ☕️ instructions
- Add a little bit of salt and black pepper as seasoning and microwave veg for 1.5 minutes. (Actually you can microwave mushrooms before pan-roasting as well).
- In the same time, boil the egg for 9 minutes and pan-roast portobello mushrooms with a little bit of salt and black pepper. Basically, you can leave mushrooms without doing anything for 2-3 minutes and just go to make your morning drinks !.
- Make your morning filter coffee! It's my personal steps, so I am very welcome different ways of brewing it. 1) Saturate the coffee grounds : Slowly pour the hot water over the grounds in the filter and wait around 45 seconds. 2) Slowly pour about 300 ml of water over the grounds. The water should come almost to the top of the coffee dripper and using a circular wiggling motion when pouring the water over the grounds. This can help mix the coffee and water together. Then leave it to brew..
- Return to the pan, put veg next to mushrooms and just leave it for boiling veg's water from microwaving. Gently press mushrooms to roast them well. At the end, you can add a little bit of olive oil and slightly fry all things..
- Then the egg is ready! Remove boiled egg from the hot water. I leave it into the cold water for a while to easily remove the shell. In the same time, it's ready to put all things together on the plate and add some black pepper and white sesame on the top if you would like..
- Enjoy it!.