"Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo".
You can cook "Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo"
- It’s 3 cup of already cooked chicken meat.
- You need 4 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s bunch of zest from 3 large lemons.
- Prepare 375 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 oz of butter.
- It’s 2 of small diced onions.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 750 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need bunch of fresh lemon juice.
"Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo" step by step
- Saute the garlic, onion, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest in the oil on low to medium heat..
- Add in the butter and once melted stir in the chicken and broccoli. Add in the cream and water and bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer and thicken the sauce..
- Add in the garlic power and salt to taste.
- Boil pasta aldente, drain and mix in fresh lemon juice to taste. Then combine the sauce and pasta together and serve..