Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich.
You can have Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich
- It’s 4 of croissants halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 16 ounces of high-quality deli turkey.
- Prepare 4 of large green leaf lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 of large ripened tomato sliced.
- You need 2 of Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich step by step
- Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom half of each croissant, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices..
- Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.