Thai minced pork spring rolls.
You can cook Thai minced pork spring rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai minced pork spring rolls
- Prepare of minced pork.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of coriander or coriander roots.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- It’s of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Maggi sauce (optional).
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- You need of carrot (grated).
- You need of cabbage (grated).
- It’s of spring onion (chop to pieces).
- You need of glass noodles.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for fillings.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of spring roll pastry.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of egg.
Thai minced pork spring rolls step by step
- Soak glass noodles in room temperature water until it’s soft..
- Add pepper, coriander and garlic into minced pork. Mix well..
- Cut spring rolls pastry to 4 smaller pieces (Same size in picture). Or you can use the large one for large spring rolls..
- Heat up the oil. With medium heat, Add mixed minced into the pan. Cook them and break them to small pieces..
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, maggi sauce, sugar and mixed them with minced pork..
- Add glass noodles.
- Add vegetables and sesame oil and mix them together. Tastes and add more sugar, salt or sauces, if you need it. Leave it until cool down. Never assemble when it’s hot..
- Beat the egg as egg wash will act as a glue on pastry..
- Assemble fillings into the pastry. Starting at the bottom right corner. Add the fillings and roll to half of pastry. Brush egg wash on to left and right side of spring roll. Fold both sides over the filling, then rolling them up. And rest them on grease proof paper..
- Heat up the oil to high heat. Then fry spring rolls until they are golden. Took them out the pan and rest in the sieve..
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.