My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩.
You can cook My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩
- It’s 1 of Small Whole Chicken.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Chilli mixed in 1 tsp olive oil or chilli oil. Grind.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of little salt.
- Prepare 4 of hardboiled eggs.
- You need 2 handfuls of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot shredded.
- It’s 1 inch of piece Cucumber thin slices.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Mixed salad beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion diced.
- It’s of Dressing…….
- It’s 4 tbls of Sourcream.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chillies crumble them in the sour cream.
My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩 step by step
- I Small chicken. Rub olive oil all over the top legs+ wings. Next add the Hot chillies in oil mixed with the crushed Garlic over the chicken add small slits under the skin and rub it in under the skin..
- Add the Chicken to an oven tray. Add tin foil over the chicken loosely then add to a preheated 180°C cook until cooked..
- Cut the breast and wing together and put one on each serving plate.
- Add the salad ingredients to a mixing bowl.lettuce, carrot and cucumber. Then add the beans mix all up then add to the serving plate..
- Add the eggs cut into quaters..
- Lastly add the sour cream to a bowl add the chilli oil and sprinkle osome dried chillies in too. Just a pinch, just spoon it in blobs all over the salad about 4 tsp each..