Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. The foaming butter amplifies the richness of the flesh, while the jalapeños keep it in check, as soy sauce does to the fattiest sushi. Season on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a large, heavy sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over.
This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an absolutely scrumptious meal, worthy of a special occasion. Oven roasted salmon topped with light and creamy red pepper sauce. This is a simple yet incredibly satisfying dinner that your whole family will love! You can have Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Rosemary, I used dried one.
Then you top the salmon with the sauce and because the sauce has ton of flavor, I kept the salmon pretty simple. Just olive oil, salt and pepper is. Roasted Red Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce. A homemade hot sauce recipe made with roasted red jalapeno peppers, garlic, tomato and red wine vinegar.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce instructions
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
Set the peppers into a food processor. Heat a small pan to medium heat and add chopped onion and garlic with a splash. Learn how to make Pan-Grilled Salmon with Red Pepper Salsa. Combine bell pepper and remaining ingredients. Served with jalapeno mashed potatoes for a nice flavor profile.