Tuna Salad Wrap.
You can have Tuna Salad Wrap using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Wrap
- You need 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- It’s 4 oz of tuna.
- Prepare 3 of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Tuna Salad Wrap step by step
- Wash all veggies..
- Cut white center out of lettuce. Shred and line on center of tortilla..
- Empty tuna into mixing bowl. Dice all veggies, add to bowl..
- Mix all ingredients together, along with mustard, mayonaisse, black pepper, and salt..
- Cover lettuce with tuna salad mix. Wrap ends in, and roll tortilla closed. Cut in half and enjoy..