RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta. Here's what you need: salt, penne pasta, broccoli floret, olive oil, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pepper, butter, garlic, heavy cream, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, grated parmesan cheese, red pepper flake. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed. Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken.
Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal. In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce & one bag of the cheese. Ever since I tried my hand at one-pot pasta meals, I have been wanting to try a version with Alfredo sauce. You can cook RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic chopped and diced finely.
- It’s 1 box of mini penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 Lb of Broccoli Crowns.
- You need 2 cups (8 oz) of block) freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook pasta according to package directions. In separate skillet, cook chicken and cut into chunks. (Hint: cook chicken in broth for added flavor and moisture). Pasta, tuna, Alfredo, and Parmesan–here's a quick and easy meal that doubles as comfort food. Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole?
RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta instructions
- You will need : large pot for pasta A steam pot for your broccoli A 12-inch inch skillet for your chicken A 2-quart saucepan for sauce.
- Put 2 inches of water at the bottom of your steam pot set on stove cut your broccoli crowns to the preferred size and put in steam pot set your heat on medium-high and cover with cover slightly open once steaming cook for 5 minutes turn off heat and cover.
- Get your large pot of water boiling add salt once boiling add entire box of mini penne pasta cook the way you like it some like it out that day some like it cooked slightly more.
- Take your 12-inch skillet add olive oil cut chicken to size add to pan salt and pepper cook chicken at medium to medium-high heat until cooked through then cover and set aside.
- Take your 2-quart saucepan add butter and garlic once water is hot and melted slowly add heavy cream turning heat to medium bring to a light boil add cream cheese blend cream cheese in with a whisk keep stirring until blended then add Parmesan cheese keep staring never leave sauce unattended once all mixed together turn off heat and cover.
- Time to assemble strain your pasta add back to large pot add broccoli chicken Parsly and finally add sauce slowly stirring it in until evenly distributed and serve… serves 8 to 10.
This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta is an easy recipe that combines protein, carbs, and veggies in a simple homemade cream sauce. It's a perfect dish for creamy chicken pasta lovers!.this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. If you're accustomed to buying jarred sauce, this. Made it with smoked chicken, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms.