Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice, and vegetable stock.
Turn off heat and add salmon fillets to the cream sauce. Serve with brown rice or pasta and. Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- You need 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- It’s of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 C of half and half.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
Cover the cooking pot while reducing the wine to half. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives. Remove salmon from the pan and set aside. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
CLICK HERE to get the recipe. Healthy Salmon Recipe – The EASIEST, most FLAVORFUL salmon you will ever make. The creamy sun-dried tomato sauce is to die for! We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce!