Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo
- You need 180 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic (slices).
- You need 1/2 of onion (slices).
- It’s 100 gr of Chicken fillet (slices square).
- It’s 100 gr of broccoli.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boiled spaghetti.
- Put margarine on pan.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- After that put chicken on that pan saute with garlic and onion until medium done.
- Put the milk,broccoli,salt,pepper mix all and wait for it to boil.
- Put Parmesan cheese,stir well.
- Put spaghetti and mix well.
- Put spaghetti chicken alfredo on plate and put on Parmesan cheese.
- Buon appetito.