Onion Marinated Scotch Fillet.
You can cook Onion Marinated Scotch Fillet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Marinated Scotch Fillet
- Prepare 3 of scotch fillet steaks.
- You need 1 Tbs of honey.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley finely chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cracked chilli.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
Onion Marinated Scotch Fillet instructions
- Melt honey in the microwave, mix all ingredients and into a paste.
- Add steak and marinate for an hour..
- Grill or pan fry to your liking. Brush of excess marinade before cooking..