Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl. Eggplant is a popular vegetable and a good source of antioxidants. Here, learn about its potential health benefits and some ideas about how to prepare it. Learn everything you need to know about selecting, storing, and preparing eggplant so that you feel confident enough to use this yummy veggie in your.
See more about growing and harvesting these lovely. Join Eggplant on a mission to rid the world of bad software. Digital leaders use Eggplant to deliver AI powered intelligent automation, streamline the customer experience and optimize business outcomes. You can have Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 of large Eggplant *about 400g, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Canola Oil *extra as required.
- Prepare 1 handful of Baby Spinach *OR other Green Leafy Vegetable.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *grated OR finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour.
Eggplants are fruits that like to pretend they're vegetables (and we'll play along and call them a vegetable for this Ingredient of the Week). They're thought to go all the way back to prehistory in India. The eggplant, aubergine, melongene, brinjal or guinea squash (Solanum melongena) is a plant of the family Solanaceae (also known as the nightshades) and genus Solanum. From Japanese to Italian to Thai.
Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl instructions
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. You may wish to add more Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) for extra spiciness..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over the medium heat, cook thickly sliced Eggplant on both sides until soft and nicely browned. If you are cooking Eggplant pieces in batches, add extra Oil as required. Transfer cooked Eggplant pieces to a plate..
- When all Eggplant pieces are cooked, cook Baby Spinach quickly and transfer to the plate..
- Stir the sauce mixture in the bowl once again, then pour it in the frying pan. Stir well and cook until the sauce is thickened..
- *Note: Alternatively, you can combine all in the frying pan. Cook Eggplant until soft, add Spinach, then add sauce and cook until the sauce is thickened..
- Cook Eggs as you like. My ‘Onsen Tamago’ can be cooked very quickly..
- Half fill a bowl or deep plate with freshly cooked rice, arrange Eggplant, Spinach and Egg on the rice and cover with the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
When you hear "eggplant," you may imagine an oblong, deep dark purple vegetable with a jaunty green cap attached to it. The picture above is the first eggplant from the garden this year, and I plan to use it to make the Of course, kids are not usually crazy about Eggplant, but I am, especially sliced, coated with flour and. Eggplant is low in carbohydrates and calories and a good source of manganese. Eggplant, Solanum melongena is Manganese and Copper rich vegetable support for Good for Diabetics and Controls high blood pressure and Cholesterol. Stop eating mushy eggplant and try our easy eggplant recipes.