Egg Brunch Salad.
You can have Egg Brunch Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Brunch Salad
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of button mushrooms.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- You need A few of baby plum tomatoes.
- You need Splash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar.
Egg Brunch Salad step by step
- Boil 2 eggs for 4-5 mins.
- Quarter the mushrooms.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt, pepper and some worcestershire sauce… toss the mushrooms until they are coated….
- Add a few baby plum tomatoes and a handful of baby spinach leaves with the stalks removed. Splash with balsamic vinegar..
- Peal, and slice the boiled eggs and season with more salt and pepper.