Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. These chicken broccoli Alfredo shells are awesome. We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight! Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope.
Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. You can cook Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells
- It’s 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- It’s 1 bag of broccoli steamed and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 25 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. Chicken alfredo stuffed shells is the best use for alfredo yet. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside..
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop..
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1/2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
Spoon more sauce all over shells. Stuffed shells and lasagna are two dishes I rarely make because they take time and typically make large servings, too large for someone who cooks for one or two people. Ever since I made the cheese stuffed shells last year, I had the idea for these Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells. Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked. Bonus -the recipe makes enough to put some in the freezer.