Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes 400ml.
- You need 700 ml of fish stock (I used stock cube.
- Prepare 50 ml of white wine.
- It’s 75 grams of short grain rice.
- Prepare 250 grams of fresh or frozen and thawed seafood mix.
- It’s of Extra water to thin soup.
Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup step by step
- I sautee onion and garlic in a pan. Add paprika and cook out for a minute to release flavour..
- Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer for a minute.
- Blend everything so that is smooth and transfer to slow cooker – crockpot..
- Add stock and bay leaf and leave for 4-5 hours on low..
- Add the rice and let it simmer for half hour.
- Turn up to high and add the seafood simmer extra 15 minutes and thin with water as required..