You can cook Seafood Rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Rice
- You need 267 g of seafood.
- You need 50 g of onions.
- It’s 50 g of leeks.
- It’s 130 g of tomato paste.
- It’s 100 g of rice.
- It’s 267 ml of water.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 of juiced lemon.
- It’s of coriander.
Seafood Rice instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Chop the onions and the leeks..
- Heat, in a pan, the olive oil, add the chopped onions and leeks. When the vegetables had sear, add and mix the tomato paste. Needs 10 minutes in low heat. (Mix sometimes).
- Add the chosen seafood and the rice, mix and add the water. Season with salt, let it cook in moderate heat for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the coriander at your taste and lemon juice. Wait 5 minutes until the rice is totally open..