Herbed spaghetti salad. Enjoy a healthy and inexpensive meal with this Herbed Pasta Salad recipe topped with a Basil essential oil vinaigrette. The Spaghetti Pasta Recipe is cooked in flavour packed tomato basil pasta sauce. The flavors from the basil sauce give the dish a perfect freshness to the tanginess and sweetness to the tomato sauce.
Add the butter, spaghetti squash, herbs, salt and pepper and toss thoroughly but gently to heat and combine. This Spaghetti Salad is PERFECT for a party or a potluck because it feeds a crowd! We've made preparing for this classic summer spaghetti salad simple by giving you the lists below telling you. You can cook Herbed spaghetti salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbed spaghetti salad
- You need 1/2 packet of boiled spaghetti.
- You need 4 tbsp of french dressing (available in any store).
- You need 1/4 bunch of mint.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic grinded.
- Prepare 1 of whole Spring onion.
- You need of Cucumbers for presentation.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until al dente. I have always had a love affair with big cities. Cities such as New York, Paris, Seattle and Los Angeles make me feel alive; the constant low hum of activity is electric. Spaghetti Salad Recipe – Packed with fresh summer veggies, olives, and feta cheese, this delicious spaghetti salad is perfect for all your summer picnics, potlucks, and parties!
Herbed spaghetti salad instructions
- Boiled spaghetti follow the packet instructions..
- Grind together mint,coriander, garlic and spring onion into a paste mix with french dressing..
- Then fold this paste in boiled spaghetti. Present with cucumbers and sprinkles some green onions.Enjoy herbed spaghetti salad.. 😍.
This light, vinegar-based, herbed potato salad recipe is dressed with a Dijon vinaigrette and plenty of The iconic potato salad recipe has a mayonnaise dressing, but this lighter version tosses new. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool; drain again. Place cooked, cooled spaghetti into a large bowl; mix in tomatoes, onion, cucumber. This simple vegetarian pasta salad recipe can be used as a base for any pasta salad. Add your favorite veggies such as olives, peppers or tomatoes.