Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats – vegan.
You can have Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats – vegan using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats – vegan
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk of choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of raw cacao powder.
- Prepare of cherries.
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats – vegan step by step
- Mix the oats, chia, milk and maple syrup together in a bowl. Refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, stir in the cacao and maybe some more milk depending on your preference..
- Then put a layer of cherries in the bottom of a bowl, add a layer of the oat/ chia mix, add another layer of cherries and a final layer of oat/chia mix. Decorate with a few more cherries. Enjoy 😋.