Peri peri noodles with pan fried chicken. This is a great spicy marinade recipe, a traditional African dish, great for BBQ. A healthy recipe – pan fried noodles served with stewed chicken and vegetables. For more recipes related to Pan Fried Noodles-SK Khazana checkout American Chopsuey , Vegetable Hakka Noodles, Flat Noodles, Lime Noodles with Basil.
This chicken dish is made using a peri peri or piri piri sauce. It is a african chilli sauce made with bird's eye chilli. Just for the information: The Peri-Peri is the chilli from Africa but the sauce itself @Nishanth Premharu have to put it in a grill pan or tawa and cook it on low heat covered till. You can have Peri peri noodles with pan fried chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peri peri noodles with pan fried chicken
- Prepare 1 pkt of noodles.
- It’s 250 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peri peri masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot juliennes.
- You need 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare For seasoning of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need Handful of chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 of lemon slices.
Place the Peri Peri Sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth. Use as a dip for your chicken or mix some into mayonnaise or hummus! To make Peri Peri Chips, just shake some smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and white pepper into your chips! Now take chicken out of marinade and put in a non stick pan.
Peri peri noodles with pan fried chicken step by step
- Marinate washed chicken with 1tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp peri peri masala, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and salt for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. add in marinated chicken. cook on slow flame with lid on. flip in between. cook till the chicken is tender from inside and golden and crisp from outside. keep aside..
- In the same pan add onions and chilli and saute. (add chilli if u require extra heat otherwise omit).
- Then add cabbage, carrot and capsicum and mix well. add in the marinated chicken liquid, 1tsp peri peri masala, 1tsp soya sauce and salt and pepper. mix well..
- Add in the boiled noodles. stir well..
- Serve hot on a plate with pan fried chicken. garnish some chopped coriander and lemon..
Cover and let it cook with its own steam. Add some marinade flip and do the same till it's cooked. For a mouth tingling sensation you can't beat Nando's-style peri-peri chicken. It's really easy to make it at home and you can vary the heat Large prawns are also delicious brushed with this spicy mixture before grilling or pan-frying. Peri Peri Sauce should be garlicy, spicy, lemony, tangy and utterly addictive.