Pan-fried chicken. Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil).
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, soup mix, dressing mix and seasonings. While we'll never turn down a deliciously deep-fried piece of meat, there's something delightful about crunchy, pan-fried chicken, too. Maybe it's the simplicity of it. You can have Pan-fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-fried chicken
- You need 1 of chicken cut into bite-sized pieces.
- It’s 3-4 of peppers, green, cut into rings.
- You need 2 of sweet red peppers cut into rings.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of retsina (traditional Greek white resinated wine).
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need 1 of little curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of olive oil.
Either way, in this Crunchy Pan-Fried Chicken recipe, you'll see exactly what we mean. For a crispy, golden exterior, our proven pan-fried chicken uses a mixture of breadcrumbs and cornmeal. Transfer to a wire rack set over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or crumpled paper towels. Serve fried chicken hot, warm, room temperature, or cold.
Pan-fried chicken instructions
- Mix all your ingredients except the retsina and the mustard..
- Place the mixed ingredients in a non-stick pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring from time to time..
- When the meat gets golden brown, stir in the retsina and let it boil for about 10 more minutes (or a little longer if you want it more tender)..
- Tilt the pan a little and dissolve the mustard in the liquid, then shake to evenly distribute it..
- Turn off the heat, cover with the lid and allow the tastes to combine for a while. Bon appétit!.
Pan fried chicken is great in salads and with many side dishes. Look at all the juices in the meat. And the seasonings are cooked right in. Have you ever had the chicken salad at a good restaurant? So flavorful, perfectly seasoned and deliciously moist with the flavor seared right into the meat.