Mixed vegetables curry. Mixed vegetable curry recipe with step by step photos. Healthy, simple to cook and delicious mixed vegetable curry to pair with rice or chapathi. finally, serve mix vegetable curry / mix veg recipe with hot roti. This quick and easy vegan mixed vegetable curry recipe is a perfect healthy weeknight dinner or simple vegetable side dish.
It can include seasonal vegetables and common vegetables like capsicum, cabbage. Mixed vegetable curry is easy to make and tastes great with plain rice, hot chapatis or parathas. This is best done by setting them out on a plate for some time. – Mixed vegetable curry can be perfect choice to include all veggies in our regular diet. You can cook Mixed vegetables curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetables curry
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra chilli mixed curry powder.
- You need 1/2 packet of washed mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 of chopped carrot washed.
- Prepare 3 glasses of water.
- It’s of Alternative to extra chilli mixed curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
Here Veggies and green peas simmered in spiced onion tomato paste and this curry goes well with. Serve mixed vegetable curry steaming hot with chapatis, phulkas, naan, parathas or pooris. You can also serve it with steamed rice or cumin rice. Combining Indonesian and Indian influences, this curry's distinctly Malaysian taste comes from the addition of galangal to build fragrant.
Mixed vegetables curry step by step
- Heat pan then add oil. Wait for the oil to heat up.
- Add garlic then wait for it to turn brown before adding your onions and stir it.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cayenne pepper, and extra chilli mixed curry powder. Stir the onions occasionally and leave on medium gas until the onion melts and turns brown.
- Add your mixed vegetables and chopped carrots then stir it in your sauce. Allow to cook for 5 minutes on low gas with the lid on.
- Add water to your vegetables and leave it on medium gas for 10 minutes for the vegetables to cook through.
- Turn off the gas then garnish your curry with coriander.
FAQ & Tips for Making Perfect Mixed Vegetable Curry. Leftovers of this dish keep great! Vegetable curry is not only a delicious Indian-style dish; it also happens to be pretty good for you! Even if you've never cooked Indian food before, vegetable curry is a pretty simple meal to make. Make this mixed Vegetable Curry with your choice of vegetables!